What to do this Summer! One of the best things about Summer is choosing which of the many festivals and outdoor events to attend. We love bee-ing outside and we’re pretty spoilt here in Oxfordshire with an array to choose from. From those in the West of our county including:
- Wilderness in Cornbury Park on 1st – 4th August
- Cornbury (ironically not in Cornbury but in Great Tew Park) on 5th – 7th July
- Big Feastival in Alex James’ Farm (remember Blur 😊) on 23rd – 25th August
…and further South
- Henley Festival on the 10th – 14th July
- Towersey Festival in Thame on 23rd – 26th August and
- Rewind Festival in Henley-on-Thames on 16th – 18th August
But all that sun, wind and showers delivered by our unpredictable British weather can leave our skin feeling dried out, chapped or sore. Our lip balms and hand salves are perfectly sized to pop in your cagoule or jeans pocket and all help restore moisture and smoothness. Our Lemon and Lavender hand salve is great for soothing sunburn and cuts while men are often drawn to our original lip balm with its tingling properties and subtle smell. Whichever one you plump for, you can be sure it’s 100% natural and made with local premium beeswax. The organic essential oils deliver delicious smells, even if you’re not smelling too great yourself partying in a muddy field!
If festivals aren’t quite your thing, there’s plenty of other events where you can relax and reconnect with the great outdoors this summer. From outdoor theatre and Country Shows to flower festivals and air display shows, the list is endless for enjoying the great British countryside. We’ll be at
- Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace on 1st – 4th August
- Henley Country Craft Show at Stonor Park in Henley 23rd – 26th August
- The Thame Food Festival on 27th – 28th September and
- Bunkfest in Wallingford on 30th August – 1st September
so pop along to see our stand and say ‘Hello!’ to the team at any of these events – we’d love to meet you!