Neve’s Bees Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit us and our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
General terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by Neve’s Bees of Park Cottage, Oxford Road, Eynsham, OX29 4BS. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contract between us
- Acknowledgement of your order
- Ownership of rights
- Accuracy of content
- Damage to your computer
- Ordering errors
- Payment terms
- Delivery charges
- Our delivery charges are set out in our online shop on our website under the heading “Delivery Info”.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Risk and ownership
- Cancellation rights
- You have the right to cancel you order in accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations
- Should you wish to cancel your order, you can use the cancellation form provided at the end of these terms and conditions, or alternatively you can notify us by any other clear statement.
- You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are bespoke (i.e. made to order.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, and we have either received the goods back or, if earlier, received evidence that you have sent the goods back, we will refund any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card within 14 calendar days.
- Due to the nature of the goods we supply we cannot provide a refund if you have opened the container in which they are stored.
- Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right not to process your order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information.
- If we do not process your order for the above reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days.
- We reserve the right not to process your order if:
- If there is a problem with the goods
- Unless agreed otherwise, if you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them and decide to cancel the order rather than re-arrange delivery (in accordance with clause 11), we will provide you with a full refund.
- We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonably foreseeable control. (“Force Majeure”)
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law.
- Changes to legal notices
- Law, jurisdiction and language
- Third party rights
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be processed. Payment of the price for the goods represents an offer on your part to purchase the goods, which will be accepted by us only when the goods are dispatched. Only at this point is a legally binding contract created between us.
To enable us to process your order, you will need to provide us with your e-mail address. We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and to confirm details. For the avoidance of doubt, this correspondence does not constitute a contract between us.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Neve’s Bees. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been described accurately. However, orders will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
You can correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on “submit” during the ordering process.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
Where it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, and offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state in the email the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
Payment must be made by Stripe, unless otherwise agreed between us in writing.
Delivery charges vary according to the type of goods ordered, weight, method etc. We will always endeavour to advise you of delivery charges prior to payment by you. Please see “11” below.
Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you. If you choose to use your own courier, then the risk passes to you as soon as the goods are handed to your courier. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered.
If you have any questions or complaints about the goods please contact us. You can do so at email@example.com
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Park Cottage, Oxford Road, Eynsham, OX29 4BS and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time. “in writing” means either by letter, with proof of posting, or by electronic mail.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
This website, any content contained therein, and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
To Neve’s Bees:
I/We* hereby give you notice that I/We* cancel my/our* contract for the sale of the following goods*/for the supply of the following service*:
|Ordered on*/Received on*:|
|Name of consumer(s):|
|Address of consumer(s):|
|Signature of consumer(s):|
|(only if this form is notified on paper)|
*Delete as appropriate