So many of our customers told us they were using our Lip Balms to soothe and moisturise their dog’s paw-pads that we thought, “Hang on a minute, why don’t we create a balm specially for dogs”.
Our unique formula absorbs easily and nourishes deeply, helping to protect those sensitive paw-pads from damage caused by the cold, heat or rough ground, and is soothing for dry or cracked paws. Each tin of Neve’s Bees Paw Balm is ‘lick safe’ and contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Sunflower Oil – rich in vitamin E and thought to reduce inflammation
- Organic Shea Butter – a great source of vitamins A and E, shea butter is a fab moisturiser providing a boost for dry skin
- Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help moisturise and nourish
- Natural Vitamin E – an anti-oxidant and natural preservative
- Calendula Oil – extracted from Calendula flowers, and traditionally used to promote wound healing
- Lavender Oil – traditionally used to soothe skin which is irritated or sore
Neve’s Bees products are 100% natural with no paraffin, no parabens or other artificial preservatives or emulsifiers, just pure beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire, natural plant and seed oils and precious essential oils specially selected for our canine friends.
We donate 5p from every purchase to BBOWT (Berks, Bucks and Oxon Wildlife Trusts).