Our Super Rich Intensive Peppermint Foot Butter is perfect for when you’ve been out and about enjoying The Great Outdoors, or simply been on your feet all day. Massage our cooling peppermint foot balm onto your soles and heels, and around your toes and nails to refresh tired feet – better still, find a friend to help you!
- Soothes and refreshes tired feet
- Softens and intensively hydrates for pedicure-soft soles and heels
- Naturally deodorises to help keep nasty smells at bay
- Nourishes the skin supporting the toenails to encourage healthy nail growth
Sunflower and apricot kernel oil permeate rough skin for deep moisturising, while beeswax and shea butter condition and protect. Propolis within the beeswax is high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, as well as rich in amino acids and antioxidants and is effective is helping to protect against bacteria, (which is what makes our feet smell). Organic Peppermint oil cools and invigorates and helps to relax muscles in tired feet and calendula flower infusion and rosemary oil, with their natural antifungal and antibacterial activity, help keep feet healthy and smelling fresh and encourages strong nail growth.
Used for generations to anoint and soothe tired feet, the natural plant oils and butters, blended with our local beeswax, rich in natural honey and propolis, makes our Intensive Peppermint Foot Butter a real treat for tired feet. I
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 2 cm|
Each tin in hand made in small batches in our workshop on the edge of the Cotswolds and contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire– helps to naturally moisture into the skin
- Propolis within the beeswaxis high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, as well as rich in amino acids and antioxidants
- Organic Sunflower Oil – a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and fab for helping irritated skin and soften any skin around nails.
- Pure Apricot Kernel Oil– quickly absorbed to help soothe and nourish dry skin and soften cuticles
- Organic Shea Butter – rich in vitamins A and E, shea butter is a great moisturiser providing a boost for dry skin
- Natural Vitamin E– an antioxidant to help protect skin and promote strong nails
- Pure English Lavender Essential Oil– is antibacterial perfect for sore or irritated skin and for keeping those smelly feet at bay!
- Organic Peppermint Oil – brilliant for cooling and reviving tired feet
- Calendula Oil and Rosemary Oil – anti-fungal and antibacterial to help keep feet healthy and smelling fresh
Neve’s Bees products are 100% natural with no paraffin, no parabens or other artificial preservatives or emulsifiers, just ingredients you can read – pure beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire, natural plant and seed oils and precious essential oils which make our products smell great!
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.