Find your sleepy place with our blend of natural beeswax, pure oils and calming and relaxing essential oils:
- Lavender – highly regarded for helping improve quality of sleep, lavender was always going to be a ‘must have’ in our Bee Sleepy blend
- Frankincense – its ability to calm a troubled mind is virtually unsurpassed – it has traditionally been used for thousands of years in meditation and prayer
- Rose – Traditionally used to ease stress, we’ve added rose to our sleep mix to aid relaxation and help you to feel calm.
- Vanilla – whilst not strictly an ‘aromatherapy’ oil, we’ve added vanilla infusion to our Bee Sleepy blend as it can promote stress relief and relaxation and have sedative effects on the body it also adds a lovely sweet base note
- Jasmine – The divine rich, floral, and slightly fruity fragrance of Jasmine Absolute is ultra relaxing and is reputed be an effective aid to promoting restful sleep
Inspired by the ancient technique of enfleurage* we use only our natural beeswax blended with organic plant oils and pure essential oils to create our little tins of sleep.
Simply swipe your finger over our solid perfume and apply to pulse points for sleepy vibes at the end of your day.
Our packaging is totally recyclable with our slider tins, linen bags and new Eco-labels – made from totally bio-degradable materials
*What is Enfluerage
Enfleurage is a method of turning flowers into essential oils and is said to be the oldest form of scent preservation from flowers. Fresh flowers are pressed between sheets of glass having been covered with oils, fats or butters. The oil component becomes impregnated with the essential oil from the flowers. This solid oil is then mixed with liquid oils or beeswax to ‘fix’ the scent. Whilst we don’t extract our essential oils in this way (it takes AGES and results can be variable), we do use the same traditional oils and beeswax to ‘fix’ the essential oils in the final perfume.
|Dimensions||3.4 × 6 × 1.2 cm|