Rosey Lip Balm
Soothe and moisturise your lips with luxurious Rose Petals – a floral spa for your lips! Rosey lip balm is a perfect natural treat for dry lips.
Made from thousands upon thousands of crushed rose petals, our luxurious Rosey lip balm is scented with Rose Otto and Rose Geranium.
This is a true treat – a natural lip balm for dry lips. Soothe and help dry lips with this stunning, delicately scented lip balm rich in vitamins A and E.
It also contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help soothe and nourish dry lips
- Organic Jojoba Oil – close to the skin’s own natural sebum for smooth, soft lips
- Organic Coconut Oil – for a natural sheen
- Pure Cocoa Butter – a wonderful skin conditioner for soft, luscious lips
- Natural Vitamin E – an antioxidant to help protect skin and soothe chaps
- Organic Essential Oils of Rose Geranium and Rose Otto – perfect for troubled or ageing skin …and which make our products smell really nice
…and absolutely no artificial anything, ever and we donate 5p from every sale to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust!!
|Dimensions||5.1 × 2.6 × 1 cm|
Here’s our list of ingredients – the ‘everyday names’ of the products are in brackets, the other names are the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) names required for regulatory purposes. They ensure labelling of all cosmetics products is consistent so you can be happy you’re OK with all the ingredients before you buy.
Cera alba (Beeswax), Organic Butyrospermum parkii (Organic Shea Butter), Organic Prunus armeniaca (Organic Apricot) Kernel Oil, Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Organic Pelargonium graveolens (Organic Rose Geranium) Oil, Organic Rosa damascena (Organic Rose Otto) Flower Oil.
The essential oils naturally contain: limonene, linalool, geraniol and citronellol.
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.