Honey Vanilla Lip Balm
Soothe and moisturise your lips with mild-scented Honey Vanilla lip balm. Intense, yet delicately fragranced hydration for dry and peeling lips.
Some of our customers asked us for a ‘plain’ lip balm, but we thought our products were too nice to call plain so our mildest fragranced variant lets the natural honey shine through. With just a hint of Vanilla to soothe sore lips back to life and treat peeling lips with this delicately fragranced combination packed with vitamin-rich healing goodies.
A luxurious and natural treat for peeling lips in need of some TLC.
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help soothe and nourish dry lips
- Organic Jojoba Oil – close to the skin’s own natural sebum for smooth, soft lips
- Organic Coconut Oil – for a natural sheen
- Pure Cocoa Butter – a wonderful skin conditioner for soft, luscious lips
- Natural Vitamin E – an antioxidant to help protect skin and soothe chaps
- Organic Essential Oil of Vanilla – a sweet and subtle fragrance which lets the honey shine through…and which make our products smell really nice
…and absolutely no artificial anything, ever and we donate 5p from every sale to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust!!
|Dimensions||5.1 × 2.6 × 1 cm|
Here’s our list of ingredients – the ‘everyday names’ of the products are in brackets, the other names are the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) names required for regulatory purposes. They ensure labelling of all cosmetics products is consistent so you can be happy you’re OK with all the ingredients before you buy.
Cera alba (Beeswax), Organic Butyrospermum parkii (Organic Shea Butter), Organic Prunus armeniaca (Organic Apricot) Kernel Oil, Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Organic Vanilla planifolia (Organic Vanilla) Oil.
The Vanilla Oil naturally contains eugenol.
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.