Help to heal chapped lips with this tingly peppermint, lime and tea-tree lip balm. The 100% natural, eco-friendly ingredients can help soothe and heal your chapped lips back to life.
Our customers tell us this tingly-lipped variety is great for sore lips (and we find our male customers are drawn to this variant too).
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Pure Cocoa Butter – rich in vitamins A and E, shea butter is a great moisturiser providing a boost for dry lips
- Natural Apricot Kernal Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help soothe and nourish dry lips
- Organic Jojoba Oil – close to the skin’s own natural sebum for smooth, soft lips
- Organic Coconut Oil – for a natural sheen
- Organic Essential Oils of Peppermint, Tea-tree and Lime – which have antiseptic and healing properties…and which make our products smell really nice
…and absolutely no artificial anything, ever and we donate 5p from every sale to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust!!
|Dimensions||5.1 × 2.6 × 1 cm|
Here’s our list of ingredients – the ‘everyday names’ of the products are in brackets, the other names are the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) names required for regulatory purposes. They ensure labelling of all cosmetics products is consistent so you can be happy you’re OK with all the ingredients before you buy.
Cera alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) seed Butter, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Organic Mentha piperita (Organic Peppermint) Oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Organic Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.
The essential oils naturally contain: limonene, linalool, and citral.
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.