Wakey wakey! Pop a tin of zingy lemon and lime lip balm in your pocket for the ultimate chapped lip treatment. Full of natural vitamins and healing goodies, this moisturising lip balm will help to soothe chapped lips and bring them back to life.
Our zingy treat contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help soothe and nourish dry lips
- Organic Jojoba Oil – close to the skin’s own natural sebum for smooth, soft lips
- Organic Coconut Oil – for a natural sheen
- Pure Cocoa Butter – a wonderful skin conditioner for soft, luscious lips
- Natural Vitamin E – an antioxidant to help protect skin and soothe chaps
- Organic Essential Oils of Lemon, Lime and Spearmint – known for their relaxing and refreshing properties…and which make our products smell really nice
…and absolutely no artificial anything, ever and we donate 5p from every sale to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust!!
|Dimensions||5.1 × 2.6 × 1 cm|
Here’s our list of ingredients – the ‘everyday names’ of the products are in brackets, the other names are the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) names required for regulatory purposes. They ensure labelling of all cosmetics products is consistent so you can be happy you’re OK with all the ingredients before you buy.
Cera alba (Beeswax), Organic Butyrospermum parkii (Organic Shea Butter), Organic Prunus armeniaca (Organic Apricot) Kernel Oil, Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Organic citrus limonum (Lemon) Oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Organic Mentha spicata (Organic Spearmint) Oil.
The essential oils naturally contain: limonene, linalool, and citral.
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.