Enjoy the wonderful fresh scents of our local Cotswold lavender in our natural lip balm great to heal dry lips. This fresh and moisturising lavender lip balm is made from 100% natural Oxfordshire beeswax, naturally enriched with honey and propolis, and local Cotswold lavender.
Lavender oil, with its long history of use in soothing sore and irritated skin, makes this the ultimate calming lip balm to heal and moisturise dry lips.
Our balm also contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help soothe and nourish dry lips
- Organic Jojoba Oil – close to the skin’s own natural sebum for smooth, soft lips
- Organic Coconut Oil – for a natural sheen
- Pure Cocoa Butter – a wonderful skin conditioner for soft, luscious lips
- Natural Vitamin E – an antioxidant to help protect skin and soothe chaps
- Pure English Lavender Essential Oil – perfect for sore or irritated skin …and which make our products smell really nice
…and absolutely no artificial anything, ever and we donate 5p from every sale to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust!!
|Dimensions||5.1 × 2.6 × 1 cm|
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.