‘Tap it, unwrap it’ and treat yourself to a low calorie treat (no calories if you don’t actually eat it).
Smooth on indulgent chocolate orange to soothe and treat peeling lips with 100% natural ingredients. Treat those peeling lips with a lick of this delicious balm. Try your best not to eat it though!
Our wonderful Chocolate Orange lip balm contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Cocoa Butter – a lovely moisturiser which also smells of chocolate (funnily enough)
- Organic Shea Butter – rich in vitamins A and E, shea butter is a great moisturiser providing a boost for dry lips
- Organic Apricot Kernal Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help soothe and nourish dry lips
- Organic Jojoba Oil – close to the skin’s own natural sebum for smooth, soft lips
- Organic Coconut Oil – for a natural sheen
- Organic Essential Oil of Orange – a great ‘lift me up’…and which make our products smell really nice
…and absolutely no artificial anything, ever and we donate 5p from every sale to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust!!
|Dimensions||5.1 × 2.6 × 1 cm|
Here’s our list of ingredients – the ‘everyday names’ of the products are in brackets, the other names are the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) names required for regulatory purposes. They ensure labelling of all cosmetics products is consistent so you can be happy you’re OK with all the ingredients before you buy.
Cera alba (Beeswax), Organic Unrefined Theobroma cacao (Organic Unrefined Cocoa) Seed Butter, Organic Prunus armeniaca (Organic Apricot) Kernel Oil, Organic Butyrospermum parkii (Organic Shea Butter), Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Organic Citrus sinensis (Organic Orange) Oil.
The essential oil naturally contains: citronellol, linalool and limonene.
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.