Lemon & Orange Cuticle Butter
A zingy, citrusy fresh cuticle cream with a trace of lavender for soft cuticles, healthy, shiny nails and smooth skin – please note this is a 15ml tin – our Hand Salves are 30ml. If you’d like to make this into a gift – check out our ‘You Nailed It’ bag and tag.
The zingy fresh scent of Lemon essential oil for shiny, bright nails combines with subtle Sweet Orange Essential Oil and Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary, traditionally used to help heal burns and cuts and keep nails strong and healthy.
Our cuticle cream is designed to hydrate the nail beds whilst moisturising and healing any sore skin surrounding nail and strengthening the nail bed itself. Like a rich oil for nail cuticles!
Care for your cuticles and nails with this deeply nourishing and fresh cuticle cream which is full of our natural beeswax with properties of honey and propolis blended with pure plant oils and butters to soothe irritated cuticles and help your nails shine.
Each 15ml tin contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Sunflower Oil – a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and fab for helping irritated skin and soften cuticles.
- Pure Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed to help soothe and nourish dry skin and soften cuticles
- Organic Shea Butter – rich in vitamins A and E, shea butter is a great moisturiser providing a boost for dry skin and softening cuticles
- Natural Vitamin E – an antioxidant to help protect skin and promote strong nails
- Pure English Lavender Essential Oil – is antibacterial perfect for sore or irritated skin and for keeping nails healthy and strong
- Pure Lemon Essential Oil – helps nails to shine
- Pure Orange Essential Oil – traditionally used to promote nail growth
- Calendula Oil and Rosemary Oil – anti-fungal and antibacterial to help support healthy nail growth
Neve’s Bees products are 100% natural with no paraffin, no parabens or other artificial preservatives or emulsifiers, just pure beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire, natural plant and seed oils and precious essential oils which make our products smell great!
Plus, we donate 10% of our profits to wildlife causes to help bring back our wildflower meadows and the bees and other pollinators they support.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 cm|