Wave goodbye to sore hands with this super nourishing hand cream which is fab for treating chapped hands.
The beautiful fragrance of Lavender essential oil is blended with refreshing Lemon Oil for a fresh twist on a traditional recipe. Lavender oil is traditionally used to help the healing process of wounds, burns, cuts and sunburn.
Most creams or lotions are a mixture of water (aqua) and oils – have a look at the ingredients on the back of pack. Because oils and water don’t mix (think of oil and vinegar) the manufacturers add emulsifiers to bind the oil and water together – these are not normally chemicals that benefit your skin. Also, because water can grow bacteria, manufacturers selling products in the UK are legally obliged to add preservatives to kill any bacteria – so most skin creams contain chemicals that will kill bacteria in the cream…and also on your skin. We prefer not to upset the skin’s natural skin flora so chose not to add water to any of our products – so we don’t need to add any synthetic emulsifiers and preservatives.
This special mix of pure beeswax with its natural honey and propolis blended with pure plant oils soothes, nourishes and treats hands making them soft and smooth again. The ultimate treatment for dry or chapped hands in need of some TLC.
Every tin contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help soothe and nourish dry skin
- Organic Jojoba Oil – close to the skin’s own natural sebum for smooth, soft skin
- Natural Vitamin E – for stronger skin
- Grapeseed Oil – a very light oil which is easily absorbed and leaves skin feeling nourished and toned
- Organic Essential Oils – which make our products smell really nice
…and absolutely no artificial anything, ever and we donate 5p from every sale to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust!