This super soft, yet rich hand cream is the perfect treatment for dry hands. Help your dry hands with this deep, natural moisturiser and leave skin feeling soft and nourished.
Our special mix of pure beeswax with its honey and propolis combined with natural plant oils absorbs quickly to leave your skin feeling supple, soft and utterly looked after. Enhanced with wood, floral Petitgrain and healing Lavender, this salve leaves hand soft with a calming, soothing, fragrance. Also makes a lovely gift coupled with our Lavender and Petitgrain Soap.
Most skin creams or lotions are a mixture of water (aqua) and oils – have a look at the ingredients on the back of pack. Because oils and water don’t mix (think of oil and vinegar) the manufacturers add emulsifiers to bind the oil and water together – these are not normally chemicals that benefit your skin. Also, because water can grow bacteria, manufacturers selling products in the UK are legally obliged to add preservatives to kill any bacteria – so most skin creams contain chemicals that will kill bacteria in the cream…and also on your skin. We prefer not to upset the skin’s natural skin flora so chose not to add water to any of our products – so we don’t need to add any synthetic emulsifiers and preservatives.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 2 cm|
Every 30ml tin contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help soothe and nourish dry skin
- Organic Jojoba Oil – close to the skin’s own natural sebum for smooth, soft skin
- Natural Vitamin E – for stronger skin
- Pure Grapeseed Oil – a very light oil which is easily absorbed and leaves skin feeling nourished and toned
- Organic Essential Oils – which make our products smell really nice
…and absolutely no artificial anything, ever and we donate 5p from every sale to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust!
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.