Bee Happy Lip Balm Gift Box
Pucker up for soft, smooth lips with this lip balm set – a lovely eco-friendly present.
Bee Happy Lip Balm Gift Box – 1 Lemon & Lime Lip Balm, 1 Sweet Grapefruit Lip Balm and 1 Honey Vanilla Lip Balm each in an 8ml Slider tin in our ‘Brown Paper Packaging’ gift box (which can be posted as a Large Letter).
Free From Skin Care Awards winner! What do you buy a loved one who has everything? Sometimes it’s hard to make up your mind – which of our lush lip beeswax lip balms to choose.
To save you these moments of bee-ing indecisive, we’ve created this small, but perfectly formed package.
If they like adventures or the outdoors, this lip balm set is a small but perfectly formed gift for them.
This eco-friendly present includes not one, not two, but three of our most popular 100% natural beeswax lip balms packed in our recyclable gift box. Includes 1 Lemon & Lime Lip Balm, 1 Sweet Grapefruit Lip Balm and 1 Honey Vanilla Lip Balm.
Neve’s Bees products are 100% natural with no paraffin, no parabens or other artificial preservatives or emulsifiers, just pure beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire, natural plant and seed oils and precious essential oils which make our products smell great and leave your lips feeling soft and supple! Plus, we donate 5p from every sale to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2.3 cm|
Our lip balms contain:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Shea Butter – rich in vitamins A and E, shea butter is a great moisturiser providing a boost for dry lips
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help soothe and nourish dry lips
- Organic Jojoba Oil – close to the skin’s own natural sebum for smooth, soft lips
- Organic Coconut Oil – for a natural sheen
- Organic Essential Oils which make our products smell really nice
…and absolutely no artificial anything, ever!
If you’d like to see the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) list for each product, please see the Ingredients sections in the links below.:
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.