If you just can’t decide which of our wonderful hand salves to choose, then here’s your solution! Select any two from: Rosey, Lemon & Lavender, May Chang (Citrus), Ylang Ylang & Patchouli, Lavender & Petitgrain, and Unfragranced
All made with 100% natural plant oils and butters blended with our beeswax from our lovely bees here in West Oxfordshire and fragranced using pure essential oils. With 10% profits going to wildlife charities, you can enjoy super soft hands whilst helping to save our country’s flowers, bees and other pollinators.
Our hand salves contain:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help soothe and nourish dry skin
- Organic Jojoba Oil – close to the skin’s own natural sebum for smooth, soft skin
- Natural Vitamin E – for stronger skin
- Pure Grapeseed Oil – a very light oil which is easily absorbed and leaves skin feeling nourished and toned
- Organic Essential Oils – which make our products smell really nice
…and absolutely no artificial anything, ever and we donate 5p from every sale to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust!
For more details, please see the individual hand salves.
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.