Packed full with natural moisturisers to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine wrinkles with botanicals to add nature’s magic so you can truly love the skin you’re in,
- English Red Raspberry Seed – Bursting with antioxidants, this amazing oil also promotes cell regeneration for silky smooth skin. In addition (although we can’t actually recommend using it instead of a sunscreen – there’s a lot of very expensive testing needed before this!) raspberry seed oil has been shown to offer a degree of natural protection against UVA & UVB. Our English raspberry seeds are rescued from the jam industry – a true sustainability win!
- Organic Rosehip Oil – for cell and tissue regeneration and great for reducing wrinkles and rejuvenating skin. It is also used traditionally to help in skin damaged by eczema
- Organic Sea Buckthorn – an effective anti-ageing oil, by reducing those wrinkles and boosting collagen production it is an oil that deeply penetrates the skin’s lipid layer, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. It reduces redness, inflammation, water loss, and premature signs of aging. It regenerates cells and increases healthy skin structure
- Natural Olive Squalene – sinks into the skin quickly to plump it up and make it feel soft and smooth. It is believed to slow down water loss from the skin, boosting skin’s moisture and making the complexion look more radiant and nourished
- Organic Borage Oil – with high levels of the rare fatty acid GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid) Borage Oil is a little-known secret for keeping your skin healthy. Not only does this natural oil restore moisture and smoothness to dry and damaged skin but a recent review of studies using borage oil topically found it has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that can be beneficial for people with chronic skin disorders such as eczema and atopic dermatitis
Rich in natures super-oils, with the delicate scent of Neroli (Orange Blossom Essential Oil) our Daily Face Serum is truly a nourishing treat for your skin.
Also excellent as a hair or beard oil – jojoba oil softens hair whilst rosehip keeps the skin beneath healthy and reduces irritation.
How To Use:
After cleansing, simply apply 2 – 4 drops either directly to your face or into your hands and massage into your skin. If used after our Cleansing Balm, our balance of emollients, humectants and occlusives provides a complete skin solution.
If you prefer a lighter oil, simply spritz one or two sprays of our Pure Organic Rosewater before applying Neve’s Bees Daily Face Serum.
Neve’s Bees Promise:
100 per cent natural, cruelty-free and UK-made our Daily Face Serum comes in a glass bottle with dropper lid (we also have a refill option with a recyclable aluminium screw cap). Good for you, good for the world….and what’s more, we donate 10% profits to wildlife charities to help bring back our wildflower meadows and the bees and other pollinators they support.
Glass bottle with dropper pipette, Glass refill with aluminium screw cap
- English Red Raspberry Seed Oil – an excellent moisturiser and powerful anti-inflammatory believe to have a degree of protection against UVA and UVB
- Olive Squalene – to boost skin’s moisture, helping your completion look radiant and nourished
- Organic Sunflower Oil – high in linoleic acid and rich in Vitamin A, D & E, hydrating, protecting and nourishing sunflower seed oil has been shown to preserve skin integrity and improve hydration
- Sustainably sourced Argan Oil – the King of Oils! Many studies indicate argon oil to be effective at reducing signs of aging
- Organic Jojoba Oil – as close as possible to skin’s natural sebum, jojoba is an excellent moisturiser
- Organic Borage Oil – a little known secret to keep skin moisturised, nourished and healthy
- Pure Bergamot Oil – works to stimulate skin cell renewal for an even and toned complexion. Bergamot also has naturally powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial properties making it effective against bacterial include pore clogging.
- Pure Neroli Oil – a hydration powerhouse with an incredible ability to soften, replenish and lock in moisture (as the oil extracted from orange blossom, it also smells amazing too!)
- Organic Rosehip Oil – considered very effective for cell and tissue regeneration and great for reducing wrinkles and rejuvenating skin
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil – repairs oxidative damage and has wonderful anti-aging properties. It hydrates the skin and promotes the formation of collagen, a structural protein essential for youthful skin.
- Organic Rosemary Oil – an antioxidant and antimicrobial to combat any infection
- Natural Vitamin E – another powerful antioxidant that is considered to be effective at reducing UV damage in skin and keeps the serum fresh.
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.