Niaouli and Chamomile Snout Salve
Treat your dog to a soothing salve for sad snouts or skin that needs some TLC – 100% natural and ‘lick safe’ – in a 30ml screw top tin.
Soothe your dog’s dry snout with our gentle dog nose balm.
Our smooth, soft and natural Neve’s Bees snout salve is designed for dry snouts or patches of sore skin that need a little TLC.
Packed with Oxfordshire beeswax and natural oils traditionally used to reduce skin irritation and help the healing process, our dog nose balm is easy to apply to busy dogs with a lovely light, ‘lick safe’ consistency!
A lighter consistency than our ‘Paw Balm’, Neve’s Bees Snout Salve has been created to be easy to apply to busy dogs!
Each tin contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Sunflower Oil – high in vitamin E and thought to reduce inflammation
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil – a rich oil thought to soothe irritated skin
- Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help moisturise and nourish
- Natural Vitamin E – an anti-oxidant and natural preservative
- Calendula Oil – extracted from Calendula flowers, and traditionally used to promote wound healing
- Niaouli Oil – traditionally used for skin irritations and insect bites
- Chamomile Oil – traditionally used to soothe inflamed skin
Neve’s Bees products are 100% natural with no paraffin, no parabens or other artificial preservatives or emulsifiers, just pure beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire, natural plant and seed oils and precious essential oils specially selected for our canine friends.
Plus, we donate 10% of our profits to wildlife causes to help bring back our wildflower meadows and the bees and other pollinators they support.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 2 cm|