Soothe your dog’s dry snout with our gentle dog nose balm.
Created with puppy love, our smooth, soft and natural Neve’s Bees snout salve is designed for dry snouts or patches of sore skin that need a little TLC.
Packed with Oxfordshire beeswax and natural oils traditionally used to reduce skin irritation and help the healing process, our dog nose balm is easy to apply to busy dogs with a lovely light, ‘lick safe’ consistency!
A lighter consistency than our ‘Paw Balm’, Neve’s Bees Snout Salve has been created to be easy to apply to busy dogs!
Each tin contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Sunflower Oil – high in vitamin E and thought to reduce inflammation
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil – a rich oil thought to soothe irritated skin
- Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help moisturise and nourish
- Natural Vitamin E – an anti-oxidant and natural preservative
- Calendula Oil – extracted from Calendula flowers, and traditionally used to promote wound healing
- Niaouli Oil – traditionally used for skin irritations and insect bites
- Chamomile Oil – traditionally used to soothe inflamed skin
Neve’s Bees products are 100% natural with no paraffin, no parabens or other artificial preservatives or emulsifiers, just pure beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire, natural plant and seed oils and precious essential oils specially selected for our canine friends.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 2 cm|
Here’s our list of ingredients – the ‘everyday names’ of the products are in brackets, the other names are the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) names required for regulatory purposes. They ensure labelling of all cosmetics products is consistent so you can be happy you’re OK with all the ingredients before you buy.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Triticum vulgare Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Melaleuca viridiflora (Niaouli) Oil, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil.
The essential oils naturally contain limonene and linalool
We use all organic materials wherever possible