So many of our customers told us they were using our Lip Balms to soothe and moisturise their dog’s paw-pads that we thought, “Hang on a minute, why don’t we create a Paw Balm specially for dogs”.
So, you can now treat your favourite canine to a rich, nourishing paw moisturiser created to care for cracked dog paws.
This 100% natural and ‘lick safe’ paw rescue balm is ideal to help dry, rough or cracked pads and paws. Our unique beeswax paw remedy absorbs easily and nourishes deeply, helping to protect those sensitive dog paws from damage caused by the cold, heat or rough ground.
Each tin of Neve’s Bees Paw Balm for dogs is ‘lick safe’ and contains:
- Beeswax from our bees herein West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Sunflower Oil – rich in vitamin E and thought to reduce inflammation
- Organic Shea Butter – a great source of vitamins A and E, shea butter is a fab moisturiser providing a boost for dry skin
- Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help moisturise and nourish
- Natural Vitamin E – an anti-oxidant and natural preservative
- Calendula Oil – extracted from Calendula flowers, and traditionally used to promote wound healing
- Lavender Oil – traditionally used to soothe skin which is irritated or sore
Neve’s Bees products are 100% natural with no paraffin, no parabens or other artificial preservatives or emulsifiers, just pure beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire, natural plant and seed oils and precious essential oils specially selected for our canine friends.
We donate 5p from every purchase to BBOWT (Berks, Bucks and Oxon Wildlife Trusts).
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 2 cm|
Here’s our list of ingredients – the ‘everyday names’ of the products are in brackets, the other names are the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) names required for regulatory purposes. They ensure labelling of all cosmetics products is consistent so you can be happy you’re OK with all the ingredients before you buy.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Triticum vulgare Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil.
The essential oils naturally contain linalool
We use all organic materials wherever possible
We donate 10% of our profits to local wildlife charities such as BBOWT (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust) and Eynsham Nature Recovery Network to help preserve our wildlife and beautiful countryside for generations to come.