Bee Calm Solid Perfume
£15.00 – £15.50 (13g)
A relaxing fresh and floral perfume – our little tin of Calm to bring you moments of peace throughout the day.
Find your calm with our blend of natural beeswax, pure oils and calming essential oils:
- Ylang Ylang – perfect to reduce tension and stress and to promote a positive outlook
- Sweet Orange – helps to create a positive atmosphere and adds a fresh top note to this blend
- Neroli – Made from the flowers of the orange blossom tree, this beautiful scent is the ultimate relaxation fragrance
- Petitgrain – blending beautifully with neroli, petitgrain is made from the leaves and twigs of the orange blossom tree and adds a woody note to this fragrance
- Rose – the ultimate comforting oil – a perfect calming floral note to balance this blend
- Jasmine – a beautiful calming and stress relieving fragrance
- Vetiver – know as ‘the oil of tranquility’ – this is a lovely grounding scent with an exotic aroma traditionally used to create a feeling of calm
Inspired by the ancient technique of enfleurage* we use only our natural beeswax blended with organic plant oils and pure essential oils to create our little tins of Calm.
Simply swipe your finger over our solid perfume and apply to pulse points for moments of calm whenever you need them.
Our packaging is totally recyclable with our slider tins, linen bags and new Eco-labels – made from totally bio-degradable materials
*What is Enfluerage
Enfleurage is a method of turning flowers into essential oils and is said to be the oldest form of scent preservation from flowers. Fresh flowers are pressed between sheets of glass having been covered with oils, fats or butters. The oil component becomes impregnated with the essential oil from the flowers. This solid oil is then mixed with liquid oils or beeswax to ‘fix’ the scent. Whilst we don’t extract our essential oils in this way (it takes AGES and results can be variable), we do use the same traditional oils and beeswax to ‘fix’ the essential oils in the final perfume.
|Dimensions||3.4 × 6 × 1.2 cm|