Find your sweet spot with our blend of pure beeswax, natural oils and grounding essential oils:
- May Chang – this bright and sherbety fragrance is a tonic to the nervous system it makes it ideal for clearing your head when you are feeling anxious, stressed or befuddled
- Lemon – used to lemon oil helps to clear the mind and sharpen focus and is also believed to help dispel negative emotions such as guilt, jealousy and regret
- Mandarin – Its cheering, uplifting and relaxing aroma is ideal for treating negative emotional conditions such as anxiety, nervous tension, stress, and restlessness
- Lavender – naturally soothing and calming, lavender adds a lovely balance to this blend
- Cedarwood – a woody fragrance, ideal to help focus the mind and steady the soul.
- Vetiver – a grounding scent, ‘the oil of tranquility’ added here to help ground and calm the senses
Inspired by the ancient technique of enfleurage* we use only our natural beeswax blended with organic plant oils and pure essential oils to create our little tins of zing.
Simply swipe your finger over our solid perfume and apply to pulse points to keep you focused throughout your day.
Our packaging is totally recyclable with our slider tins, linen bags and new Eco-labels – made from totally bio-degradable materials
*What is Enfluerage
Enfleurage is a method of turning flowers into essential oils and is said to be the oldest form of scent preservation from flowers. Fresh flowers are pressed between sheets of glass having been covered with oils, fats or butters. The oil component becomes impregnated with the essential oil from the flowers. This solid oil is then mixed with liquid oils or beeswax to ‘fix’ the scent. Whilst we don’t extract our essential oils in this way (it takes AGES and results can be variable), we do use the same traditional oils and beeswax to ‘fix’ the essential oils in the final perfume.