Neve’s Bees Delivery information
By using this website and purchasing from us online you agree to our terms and conditions and these delivery terms.
- We can deliver items anywhere in Mainland UK. Delivery outside the UK Mainland is possible, please contact us for a quote email@example.com
- Orders will be dispatched within 48 hours subject to availability.
- The price you pay for the product is the price on our website at the time you place your order.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- If, for any reason, we cannot fulfil your order we will contact you and offer an alternative or give a full refund, whichever you prefer.
- We take payment via Stripe.
- We use UK Mail to deliver our products. We cannot be held liable for any failure or delay in the delivery or for any damage or defect to products delivered that is caused by any event beyond our reasonable control.
- Our liability to you, where delivery fails or is delayed is limited to a refund or replacement. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
- If you wish to return any products to us for any reason we are unable to refund postage or courier costs.
- If your items are damaged in transit you must be report this to us and UK Mail immediately.
- We don’t deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
- Please ensure that you provide accurate contact or delivery details to ensure timely delivery. We do not accept liability for any failed or late deliveries due to incorrect address details.
- Larger parcels up to 2kgs are sent using Royal Mail Signed For 2nd class service.
- Parcels over 2kgs and up to maximum 30kgs are sent using a courier which states delivery by close of business in 2 working days.
- This service excludes the following destinations: The Highlands & Islands of Scotland and Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly & non-UK addresses. Please contact us by email to order.
Cancellations, Returns, Refunds
- If you change your mind about the product you may cancel your order within 14 days of receiving the items under the Distance Selling Directive.
- Products can only be returned if they are unopened and undamaged. Please note that in this case you will need to pay the return delivery charge however we will refund you the full amount that you have paid for the product including the original delivery charge.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept proof of postage as proof of receipt for the goods and the refund will be only issued if the products are received by us and are in a good condition.
- We strongly advise you, if you return a product, to send it to us by recorded delivery or courier and keep the tracking number until we have confirmed safe receipt.
- We are unable to issue refunds for any products that fail to reach us.
- Whereas every effort is made to supply high quality goods as shown, if the goods arrive damaged or are different to your order, we will send you a replacement or a refund for the full amount including the original delivery charge.
- For any claim to be accepted, we must be notified within 3 days of receiving the items at firstname.lastname@example.org This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected by this information or our terms and conditions.
Our terms and conditions are governed by English law, irrespective of where you are based.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this website is correct, Neve’s Bees cannot be held responsible for any errors that may occur. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service, products or the prices (or any content thereof) without notice.
Neve’s Bees offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditional upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, polices and notices stated here.